- This is eCommerce website package with unlimited number of pages.
- You will need to provide us with web design information and content.
- You will be presented with 2 unique and fully customized web design concepts of the first two pages in the image format based on your specifications, which will be ready 5 business days after we receive the content for at least two first pages.
- We will include up to 10 stock images in your project free of charge. You can also provide us with all the content including photos and images in a suitable format.
- We will change and modify your designs to your liking. You can apply up to 10 revisions per project free of charge.
- If you are not happy with any of the presented variations, we will provide you with one redraw session of 2 new concepts free of charge.
- When you approve your initial concept we will design the main page templates (text page, news, contacts, product gallery).
- As soon as all templates are designed and approved, we will convert them in to a suitable format for the web.
- Then we will setup CMS (content management system), make configuration, create the structure of your web site, add a “shopping cart” module and setup online payment system, so you can log in to a control panel to add, delete, or modify content on your pages and your clients can select multiple products and order online.
- We will also teach you how to use the content management system at a basic level.
- If needed we can also add blog, forum or some other extra functionality or stock pictures to this package (please see Additional Charges).
- All the information regarding functionality and programming details must be described in our Order Form prior to the beginning of the project.
- Please check the Terms and Conditions page for additional information.
To guarantee the highest security of your transaction, we use PayPal to process your credit cards.
All prices are quoted in USD.
No hidden charges.
Prices can be converted into (EUR) Euro, (GBP) British Pound, (JPY) Japanese Yen, (CHF) Swiss Franc or any other currency during the payment procedure.