Our packages offer different services from Logo and Stationary Design to Graphic Design of printed materials and Web Design.
Our simple 5-step Design Process requires you to first select a Design Package according to your needs.
STEP 1 – Ordering
- You can start by visiting the Get Started page to choose the package which best suits your needs.
Click on Order Now button. You will be directed to a secured online order form.
- The Order Form provides us in-depth knowledge about your business and design preference which help set the framework for the design work. All your information is kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone except the design team at Design & Logo.
STEP 2 – Payment
- Payment is required at this stage to begin the design process. You will be able to process your payment by using PayPal which allows you to accept local payments methods at no additional cost or development and is the safest way to pay online.
- No hidden charges.
- We guarantee that the transaction is carried out with the highest security possible.
STEP 3 – Designing
- After your payment has been received, we will begin working on your design project.
- A team of 2 to 5 designers will collaborate on each project.
- In 2 - 5 business days (depending on the package) we will present initial concepts.
- In case of any questions you can also contact your Project Manager during the design process.
STEP 4 – Revisions
- Forth step is the revision process which if required includes font, color and other design modification so that the initially designs can be tweaked and improved based upon your feedback and recommendations.
- Your input will be processed accordingly. We will begin working on your revisions immediately. Simple changes will be completed in one business day.
- We also provide our insight to make sure that the revisions are performed to the best of design standards.
STEP 5 – Design Handover
- When you feel completely satisfied with your logo, stationery, website or other graphic design we’ll send you the final artwork files by email (if small files) or uploading it to a secure online file sharing server from where you can easily download it.
- A notification email is also sent to you when the package is uploaded.
- The Logo and Stationary Design kits will include the following files: EPS and PDF for print, JPG and GIF for internet and emails, and the original AI file.
- The Graphic Design kits will include the following files: AI, PDF, EPS files in CMYK color mode. Internet banner files will be done in RGB.
- Web Design – when you finalize and approve all converted pages, we will upload all the files to your server and set up databases or we can email all the files to you. Design & Logo is not responsible in setting up your server. Design & Logo also provides a free 3 months service for small text changes and adjustments.